The first step is to submit a fully-completed application package for admission. You may obtain an application form from the registrar’s office or online. The application package must include:
1) A properly completed application for admission. Please type or print neatly;
2) An application processing fee of $196.00 (Canadian dollars). This fee is non-refundable and must be submitted with the application for admission;
3) Official transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary institutions attended;
4) Two pictures (passport-size)
5) Photocopy of a valid photo ID
You will receive a notice of acceptance or non-acceptance within one (1) week after receipt of the fully completed application package.
After your acceptance, NAO requires a non-refundable deposit of $1000.00 CAD. Please note that this deposit goes toward the balance of your academic tuition. You must remit a tuition deposit to reserve a position in the entering class. This response is imperative in order to maintain your acceptance at the NAO.
If you have paid your $1000.00 CAD tuition deposit, you must pay the balance of your tuition fee 2 weeks prior to the first day of class. The institutional refund policy will apply once the tuition has been paid and all information to begin your class have been sent to you.